1) REQUEST FOR CERTIFICATION
A single email confirming your request is sufficient
2) PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION
- List of ingredients used to manufacture your products and the fabrication process (diagram)
- Products and cleaning agents used in your machinery.
- Characteristics of the warehouse (storage of raw material and final products)
3) STUDY OF YOUR CERTIFICATION REQUEST
Formulation of the non-conformities and proposition of corrective actions
4) ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTRACT
A convention between the parties is signed, which determines the contract duration, the rules to follow, the delivery mode of the Halal certificates (by lot, yearly) and the amount of the service. The audit will confirm the elements that have been verified previously.